360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
- Negotiate key contracts for real estate from beginning to end including strategy development, financial analysis, business term negotiation and full legal negotiation.
- Serve as a key member of the Real Estate team in developing growth strategies for specific markets.
- Leasing of company properties as well as actively seeking out third party mandates in order to increase the company's portfolio.
- Execute on the strategic plan while interacting with internal stakeholders (e.g. product teams, Networking, Data Center Engineering, construction, legal, tax, etc.).
- Understanding the technical requirements of our engineering teams and developing solutions that meet the design and business objectives.
- Executing all aspects of the due diligence and integration process from a Property perspective, including data capture, tenure and building services contract briefings, document summaries and all property transactions such as new leases, re-gearing and/or lease surrender/disposals.
- Involvement in the full construction process to deliver all aspects of a project to include building, data center specific power, all other site utilities.
- Preparation and presentation of transaction summaries to the senior management team regarding progress, financial approvals and overall deal costs / benefits.
- Management of multiple complex contract negotiations simultaneously.
- Quickly understanding the impact of the property portfolio from a strategy and Opex cost perspective, whilst also thinking about how the portfolio could contribute to the current property strategy
- Immediately identifying wins for the business as well as risks and areas of potential financial exposure
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive integration plans that enable achievement of the strategic benefits and success measures set for the acquisition (including business objectives, timelines, and budgets), and ensure relevant risks are mitigated
- Hands-on where required with particular attention to day 1 integration activities
- Drive continuous improvement by incorporating feedback and lessons learned into updated Property integration processes and tools for application on future acquisitions
- Applicable Degree level education or higher required
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing a minimum of 4 years of commercial real estate transaction experience preferably in industrial/office development and leasing.
- Demonstrated history of successful real estate negotiation and development skills.
- Experience in Build to Suit lease developments and Land acquisition / development.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders and work well in a highly collaborative environment
- Be able to think strategically and to demonstrate expertise in developing and implementing a property strategy
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Strong management skills to facilitate meetings and articulate complex concepts
- Superior interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- An effective time manager with the ability to multi-task.
- International real estate experience a plus.
- Strong negotiation abilities to include legal document review and negotiation in conjunction with legal counsel.
31st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications via mail to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here