Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a global leader that has pioneered Process Automation Control Technologies for more than 35 years and helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities.
HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations.
Job Title: Channel Business Manager
Requisition ID: 00347350
- We are seeking experienced, highly professional Channel Business Manager to grow our business through the partners in Nigeria – Sub Saharan Africa region.
- Build and maintain long-term professional relationships with owners, Managing Directors, and Sales teams
- Grow Honeywell share within partner’s total business
- Achieve assigned quota by working closely with assigned partners and their sales teams.
- Pipeline Reviews periodically
- Complete Mutual Account Plans and quarterly reviews with all partners, execute with urgency, and achieve planned results
- Maintain an accurate orders forecast for revenue and income planning
- Keep accurate opportunity records in CRM
- Make sure certain partners are adequately trained, carry proper demos, and can clearly articulate value propositions for all represented products
- Ensure stocking levels are adequately maintained per contract
- Work with partner to maintain reporting of Point of Sale data
- Implement channel programs / drive growth initiatives
- Manage conflict swiftly and efficiently
- Lead and execute sales campaigns and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. MBA as additional qualification
- Overall experience of 10 years + with minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience in indirect channels within the automation industry, preferably in the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemicals, Power and Utility and Mining, Metals and Minerals industries
- Experience in selling Industrial Automation products like Transmitters, PLC’s, Tank Gauging Systems, Gas regulators, Gas Flow meters etc
- Strong track record and demonstrable success in managing channels in the industrial market
- Proven business acumen in channel planning and management
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- Solid understanding and experience with B2B contracts for Distributors, Manufacturer’s representatives and OEMs
- Active experience with System Integrators and/ OEM’s
- Skills in areas of planning and holding commercial negotiations
- Excellent verbal/written/presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate at executive management levels internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in conflict management
- Experienced in the use of CRM tools and Strategic Selling methodologies such as "Value Based Selling"
- Ability and willingness to travel with typically 50% away from home
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here