Cardinal Stone - We are a non-bank financial institution, providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital Raising, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region. We are registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer and Registrar.
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
- Manage the day-to-day social media strategies for the firm;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a company’s presence on social media sites, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Compile analytics reports for websites, social media and online advertising activities with corresponding explanation of data as needed.
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences.
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Solid understanding of grammar, punctuation, and spelling (No typos, please)
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Ability to measure, analyze, and present social media and online ROI metrics to clients
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 1 – 2 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience in graphics designing - concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and logos.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations.
10th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here