Priority Recruitment Nigeria - Our client, a leading indigenous downstream Oil and Gas company in Nigeria, as a result of expansion and new business opportunities within the group, we seek for immediate employment professionals with cognate work experience, strong academic credentials and the right attitude to work who will deliver value to stakeholders.
- Assist the GMD in setting the group's vision, strategic business priorities, direction and driving the achievement of growth.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the management team to drive the business towards profitable and sustainable growth
- Monitor and control the group's performance and finances in accordance with approved budgets
- Monitor the Group's performance to ensure effective implementation of the recommendations of the board
- Role model ethical behaviour and support the embedment of a fair and supportive culture
- Manage relationships with all viable business partners
- Perform other functions related to the office of the GED or as may be delegated by Group Managing Director (GMD).
- Articulate and oversee the translation of high level corporate strategies and growth plans into business and operational strategies
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Physical Sciences, etc.
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline preferably MBA degree.
- An all-round experience in Downstream Marketing, Supply & Distribution, Operations Management, Corporate & Strategic Planning, People Management etc.
- Professional memberships of relevant bodies in the Oil & Gas industry e.g. Institute of Petroleum Energy Marketers (IPEM), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) or other relevant bodies
- Minimum of 18 years post-qualification experience in the Oil & Gas industry out of which 8 years must have been spent at a Senior management level
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here