eRecruiter Nigeria - Our business is Talent! From Acquisition, Management, Mobility to everything that revolves around talent. We are like no other recruitment consulting firm. We are results driven, we believe in delivering value first to our clients.
Job Title: Head of Treasury
- We are looking for a reliable candidate to manage the bank's financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance.
- You should also be well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management. If you get excited when it comes to risk management and investments, we'd like to meet you.
- Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
- Manage the company's investment activity and make decisions
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Analyze market trends to find opportunities for expansion or for acquiring other companies
- Provide advice in matters of corporate finance
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Implement relevant legislation and policies
- Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- An MBA or relevant post graduate/ professional qualification (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
- Minimum of 6 years experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Cash Management
- Investment Management
- Financial Systems Knowledge
- Influencing and Negotiation
- People Management
- Passion for Excellence
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Note: Do not apply If you don't meet these requirements.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here