Splendor Entertainment is an event planner that puts together a concrete and solid plan for your event to run with stress free, more enjoyment on your part and general fun team consists of dedicated and experienced professionals who will oversee the planning of your event and constantly communicate with you to ensure that the event is tailored to your wishes.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Works to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Creates prospecting process and lead qualification process.
- Engage in constant training to ensure success in sales and marketing.
- Manage day-to-day performance of personal sales and deliver reviews.
- Generates ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Participate in weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales and marketing team and leadership.
- Track sales metrics and report data to the Director of Business on a regular basis and develop direct reports.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure adherence to sales and marketing processes. Maintain sales quotas by participating in a team that will meet or exceed target sales numbers.
- Based on current economic facts, past sales numbers and future product development, helps the management forecast the annual budget.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional leadership experience.
- The ideal applicant must be a field-oriented person, with high persuasive skill coupled with eloquence and good appearance.
- Must pay attention to details, be able to work smart under pressure with or without supervision.
- Must display coordination, outspoken, goal-oriented.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- A sense of justice or fair dealing
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to Attain Targets
- Ability to Get Things Done
- Dependability, Delegation
- Planning and Organizing
- Vision, Creativity, Problem Solving
- Technical Knowledge, Management Knowledge
- Policy Knowledge, Enthusiasm
8th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here