Jumia is Nigeria's number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid's items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
Job Title: Country Manager
- We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated country managers with a passion for emerging markets and Africa.
- We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
- Your main responsibilities will be to develop the ventures in your market through operational and strategic actions.
- You will directly manage your operational and commercial team.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Drive overall top line and profitability development
- P&L ownership
- Recruit and manage the team, in particular the local sales and operations team
- Define and drive action plans to create strong relationships with local stakeholders
- Coordinate your commercial team with the other services (Marketing, Partnerships, Finance, etc.)
- Deliver measurable results linked to the project you are in charge of
- Ensure regular reporting of your actions and results
- Drive activity analysis
- Manage the team efficiency and cohesion
- Create an unparalleled environment for your team's development and happiness
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Strong leadership
- Strong drive
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to negotiate in flawless English
- Ability to identify new business opportunity
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Location: Nigeria, Africa
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here