Bomad Mz Limited, an FMCG company located in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- We are are in search of a capable person to work with us as a human resource assistant.
- The human resource assistant provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director on all organisation's staff/personnel matters and assists with payroll processing.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
- Assists HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Assists with the various employee discount coupons by contacting companies for coupons as directed by HR Manager.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
- Schedules conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Interpersonal Skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, experience in the HR sector and strong computer literacy is an advantage for this role but not a requirement.
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: [email protected]
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
- Questions as regards the job application should be directed to the email address provided above.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here