Bomad Mz Limited, an FMCG company located in Lagos, is recruiting suitably Qualified Candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Officer
- We are are in search of a capable person to work with us as a financial officer/clerk.
- The finance officer is responsible for financial planning and record keeping of all relevant journals, ledgers and accounts.
- The finance department works directly with the managing director
- Maintenance of the growth targets and goals within the company.
- Reconciliation of debt, sales and trial balances
- Analysis of financial risks.
- Works with the sales department to determine item pricing in parity with market prices
- Work with banks statements and account officers to understand government regulations and policies
- S/he is responsible for the management of overheads and cost of production to help the company optimize profit
- S/he will work with the management to prepare monthly and annual budgets and to make some financial decisions
- Maintenance of all accounting journals for external auditing
- Must have book keeping and financial accounting skills as well problem solving skills are necessary.
- Time management and effective communication
- Ability to work in teams and explain accounting decisions to members of management
- Applicants must possess Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business management.
- Possession of a higher degree or certification course such as ICAN or ACCA as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: [email protected]
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
- Questions as regards the job application should be directed to the email address provided above.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here