The Source Computers Limited is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Nigeria since its inception in 2001 and has recorded tremendous turnover over the period of its existence in the IT business.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Management of the Company’s New Office building structure
- Management of Electricity, diesel and Generator
- Design and implement facility management programme including preventive and life cycle maintenance programme
- Ensure facilities are clean at all times, supervise the cleaners and design an effective roaster for cleaning services.
- Ensure good working relationship among tenants, suppliers and Government agencies
- Conduct periodic review of office space allocation and make necessary recommendation.
- Process the payment of utilities bill ( PHCN bill, LAWMA, Local Government, Tenement etc)
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations, including building code are strictly adhered to
- Manage the Insurance policy on the property and liaise with insurance Company to process claim if required.
- Design and implement a central services such as cleaning, security, waste disposal, maintenance etc for all tenants.
- Prepare relevant facility management reports.
- University Degree or equivalent in Estate Management or Building related background
- Minimum 8years facility management work experience
10th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected] quoting the job title and location as the Subject of their email.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here