Job Title: IT Sales Manager
- Developing effective sales plans.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Knowledge and previous managing of OEM’s product and solutions sales
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Meeting sales targets set by Reporting manager and contributing to team overall targets;
- Preparing and delivering presentations, Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- A University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a sale Manager. IT Industry experience is a MUST.
- Must possess vast industry knowledge and work experience
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales target
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
10th March 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here