The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work.
Job Title: Account Manager
- Selling Cisco Products and Solutions to existing and new accounts in the Enterprise sector.
- Managing and developing accounts, to maximize turnover and profit.
- Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability.
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfill turn over objectives
- Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Education to degree level, preferable
- Formal training in sales techniques Skills:
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales.
- Demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Commercial Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinker
- Analysis Skills, Decision Making
- Arabic speaker preferred
- Must have experience handling million $$ quotas.
- Strong selling skills in large accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions.
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability.
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling desired.
- Experience selling in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions, IP Communications including Telephony and Call Centers, Network Security, Wireless and Mobility, Data Center technologies, Data and Video integration, Storage Solutions and Scalable network architectures.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here