Mamalette provides tools and resources that help Nigerian Mothers and mothers-to-be connect with others going through similar experiences. Launched in late 2013, Mamalette is the #1 community for Nigerian mothers. We create relevant, rewarding and entertaining content and experiences that people want to engage with and share, hence we are looking for someone who is ambitious, fun, with a keen eye for detail, someone confident and imaginative to come up with unique ideas.
Job Title: Data Entry/Market Research Intern
- Thousand of pregnant women and new parents in Nigeria search everyday for maternity and childcare products, services and experts. At Mamalette, we are creating the go to platform for parents for all things related to maternity and childcare in Nigeria. Come, help us build the best discovery platform for parents in Nigeria.
- We are looking for young vibrant undergraduates who can help us build a comprehensive directory of maternity and childcare products, services and experts in Nigeria.
We are looking for an intern do the following:
- Data entry
- Research work
- Creating new categories
- Writing summaries
- Collecting information through secondary research
- Working on multiple projects.
- Providing content for business listings and reviews on our site
- Managing the optimization of content for the most visibility (SEO) and conversion
- Working cooperatively with key team members
3rd January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here