Kelina Hospital, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is a Federal Government-recognized Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. Our main emphasis is on minimally invasive procedures like Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Laser Surgery.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- Candidate will do shift duty, and will be in charge of ensuring that each patient that comes into the hospital gets the quality of service he or she came here to receive.
- Thus each staff, each process, and each patient will be monitored carefully, minute by minute, to identify deviation from set standards and see to it that such deviations are corrected promptly, to the benefit of, and timeous service to each patient. The Quality Assurance Officers’ Desk will be open 24/7.
- Nurses will be preferred for this position. They will need to be trained to be able to deliver what is expected of this position.
- At least 3 years post-NYSC with good University degree and at least 2 years of work experience in relevant discipline.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja and must have a good knowledge of the Corporate, Diplomatic and business community in Abuja City.
- Negotiable but very competitive and comparable to Federal Government salary structure.
12th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application, CV and scanned copies of certificates and passport-sized photograph to: [email protected] or [email protected] and copied to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail should include the position being applied for.
Note: Only applications which follow above steps will be considered
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here