Kelina Hospital, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is a Federal Government-recognized Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. Our main emphasis is on minimally invasive procedures like Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Laser Surgery.
Job Title: Research Fellow
- Candidate will be in charge of collation and analysis of all hospital records and data for research purposes and publication.
- It will be his job to ensure that all records in the hospital are accurate.
- He will be in charge of all hospital publications.
- Doctors will be preferred for this position.
- At least 3 years post-NYSC with good University degree and at least 2 years of work experience in relevant discipline.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja and must have a good knowledge of the Corporate, Diplomatic and business community in Abuja City.
- Negotiable but very competitive and comparable to Federal Government salary structure.
12th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application, CV and scanned copies of certificates and passport-sized photograph to: [email protected] or [email protected] and copied to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail should include the position being applied for.
Note: Only applications which follow above steps will be considered.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here