Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Job Title: Account Officer
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information. As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports for SEC.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies.
- Daily/periodic Invoicing - process invoices for relevant departments upon receipt of relevant invoice request
- Process cheque payments, credit card transactions and direct deposits
- Daily banking - cheques and cash
- Processing monthly journals – interest received etc
- Communicate with staff/members/customers regarding invoicing and payment of invoices
- Accounts Payable Function
- Administrative Functions
- Compliance Activities
- Other tasks where required
- B.Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Less than 35 years.
- Working knowledge up to Balance Sheet
4th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here