AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany. The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Job Title: Credit Data Analyst
- Responsible for the usage of statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports using Microsoft office tools
- Regularly analyse data to discover potential improvement areas.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Communicates the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- Designs the report and includes tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Advice on the best methods to collect, analyse and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Collaborate with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project .
- Minimum education qualification of B.Sc. / HND in Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 2 years data mining experience
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, power point, etc.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Good presentation skills
- Desired Technical Skills
- Functions and Formulas (including V-look up, H-look up, Sum IF etc.)
- Extensive practical knowledge of Pivot Tables to analyse big data
- Data Validation
- Data Storage and Security
- Dash Board Creation
- Presenting bulk data in graphs and charts in a clear manner
- Excellent analytical capabilities , ability to draw conclusions from analysed data
- Ability to write basic SQL queue
- Knowledge of Common Data Sources
- Knowledge of SQL Server Databases
- Knowledge of SQL Server OLAP, dimensions, Fact Tables etc.
- Advanced Power Point knowledge (transparent illustration of quantified data)
Friday, 6th January, 2017.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here