Bridge International Academies is transforming education by attacking one of the emerging world’s biggest problems: inadequate access to and quality of education for the children of families living on less than $2/day. As of May 2016, Bridge is operating more than 500 academies across Kenya,Uganda, Nigeria, Liberia and India with 130,000 + pupils. Bridge is the fastest growing education company in the world with plans for continued aggressive global expansion in 2016 and beyond.
Job Title: Associate, Physical Planning
- We are looking for an Associate, Physical Planning that will be at the heart of ensuring that our academy sites have appropriate planning approvals from the relevant government bodies.
- You will be in the field working tirelessly to ensure that our processes are moving forward.
- Drafting physical planning documentation/organizing the collection of information, and lodging the documents with the necessary government bodies
- Following up with relevant parties to ensure smooth approval processes
- Ensuring that headquarters is fully informed of progress/any challenges
- Executing on targets in a timely fashion
- Degree(s) in planning from university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in physical planning
- Strong understand of building/planning codes in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria
- Appropriately registered with the relevant professional bodies
- Very detail-oriented, organised, and hands-on; willing to travel frequently at short notice to get things done
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here