Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution. Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
Job Title: Credit & Risk Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of activities across the credit risk team, and will include risk exposure,lending decisions and policy and procedural development.
- B.SC/MBA/M.SC/ACA/ACIB with minimum of 3 years experience in the banking sector.
- Any interested candidate must possess relevant academic and professional qualifications necessary to effectively carry out the job functions.
- Ability to undertake variety of analyst task.
- An understanding of trade finance
- Ability to build long lasting relationship.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages [word, excel and outlook].
How to Apply
To apply, Please send a word document version of your CV to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here