Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers and Customer Development Representatives with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region’s business objectives.
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume/revenue targets and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendor’s daily sales
- Ensure stock availability target is achieved.
- Ensure that customers keep products at right quality temperature
- Ensure sales assets functionality – Bicycle, push cart, head box, freezers
- Responsible for price compliance.
- Drive and achieve Bicycles, Pushcarts and other sales asset utilization target.
- Take ownership of the systems, tools etc provided by Sales Capability Development Dept to develop your Sales Team and embed the way of working in them.
- Manage credit limits and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
- Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report.
- Identify and determine the right number of customers, i.e. Exclusive Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory; Event coverage.
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point.
- Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO / CDR per week.
- Identify Talent in the team and retain them.
- Drive and monitor performance evaluation and coaching of SO & CDR.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Analyse and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO and CDR by conducting regular field accompaniment.
- Replace non performers in the team.
- Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit. Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
- Minimum of 7 years post graduate managerial experience in sales of FMCG with multicultural/multinational environment of which at least 2 must be at Regional Sales Manager’s level.
- He/she must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking and Proactive
- IT skills (MS office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Result oriented
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here