MamaYe is about making life-saving changes for Africa’s mothers and babies. It is a campaign to change fatalism to hope; apathy to action; maternal survival from side-issue to political priority; and best guesses into hard facts.
We know change is possible because every day, African men and women like you take action that makes a change, and saves lives.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- A suitably qualified candidate is needed to fill the position of Admin Assistant.
- The successful candidate will support in the development, maintenance and implementation of effective systems and processes for the programme (management / financial monitoring and reporting, HR systems, procurement processes, etc) at MamaYe Nigeria.
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Some office experience
- Experience of working in a busy environment in a small
- Experience working in an International Development
- Experience organising travel logistics, including flights, visas
- and accommodation
Method of Application
Download the job application summary here, and send your application to [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here