At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
Job Title: Associate, Audit Services
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She is to directly lead assigned Audit engagements.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must possess 1-3 years work experience in audit, accounting or finance role.
- Must be a member of a recognized accounting body (i.e. ICAN or ACCA) or in the final stage of the qualifying exams.
- Must have demonstrated experience in client relationship management.
- Must possess the ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of MS Office Package in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Good experience in accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Good experience in the use of Caseware Audit toolis desirable.
- Strong team working skills
- Must have completed NYSC and be 26 years or below.
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating "Associate, Audit Services" as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position. CVs should be sent to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here