Job Title: Audit, Senior Associate
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She is to directly lead assigned Audit engagements.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years Audit experience in external audit in a well-structured and reputable audit company.
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ICAN.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of MS Office Package in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Comprehensive experience in accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Must be 35 years or below and completed NYSC.
18th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's stating "Audit, Senior Associates" as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position. CVs should be sent to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here