Job Title: IT Administrator
- The IT administrator will be responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers, hardware and security systems. This job includes investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- The IT Administrator will help employees with some of their more basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords.
- The IT Administrator will also be the firm's internet police, monitoring internet and email use to make sure compliance with the firm’s IT policies.
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and Citrix
- Strong knowledge on managing Windows Active Directory, Database configuration, shared servers and disaster recovery procedures.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work extra hours to resolve emerging issues.
- Minimum of 5 years core experience in similar role.
- B.Sc Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Good knowledge in software such as CASEWARE, ORANGE HRMS, SEEGAD and SAGE.
- Good understanding Of System/Servers Administration, IT Service Delivery, Networking.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional and/or relevant System/Server Administration Professional Certification.
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical skills on IT security.
- Help desk support skills.
- Servers, Hardware and software maintenance skills.
18th January 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications along with their CV's to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here