Society of Petroleum Engineers is inviting applications for Imomoh Scholarships to pursue the master degree programme in petroleum engineering. Society of Petroleum Engineers is the largest individual-member organization serving managers, engineers, scientists and other professionals worldwide in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry.
Egbert Imomoh is the Non-Executive Chairman and co-founder of Afren plc. His petroleum industry career began in 1968, when he joined Shell as a petroleum engineer in Nigeria after completing training in The Netherlands. During his career, Imomoh has worked in Nigeria, the UK, and The Netherlands.
Title: Imomoh Scholarship
- The Imomoh Scholarship was endowed to the SPE Foundation by Egbert Imomoh to support excellence in education for students from the Africa Region.
- The recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region
- Comply with sanction policy
- Complete the electronic application submission process
- Only applications submitted via the link provided will be accepted. Applications received in any other format will not be eligible.
- Applicants from SPE Africa Region are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- A university entrance exam is a standardized aptitude test required prior to acceptance in university. Common examples are the ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, IIT JEE (India), and Thanawya Ama (Egypt)
15th April, 2017
Click here to get more information
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here