Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Job Title: State Programme Lead
The Officer will report to ARFH GF HIV Project Coordinator and will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure effective technical lead for all CSS programme implementation activities in Lagos
- Work with the team to bring out effective implementation strategies that will engender achievement of grant objectives
- Provide technical support through oversight visits, coaching, mentoring and integrated supportive to other staff and partners on the project.
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all activities are implemented according to the approved budget and workplan
- Provide leadership in the development of monthly/quarterly implementation work plans on the project.
- Identify key project risks, implementation and capacity gaps and provide/recommend appropriate mitigation plan.
- Provide guidance to other staff and CBOs in the documentation of success stories and best practices
- Establish and maintain relationship with the relevant coordination bodies and line ministries to promote advocacy priorities on the CSS project.
- Represent the organization in various high level technical meetings with governmental bodies, stakeholders and donors.
- Participate in development process of donor proposals – log frames, narratives and budgets
- Applicants must have a University degree in the social sciences with Master’s degree in Public Health or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience on donor funded HIV/AIDs especially community HIV intervention, HIV Counselling & Testing for pregnant women and general population.
- Applicant should also possess grant management experience at a NGO level.
5th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here