Quorum West Africa - We are a team of creative, friendly, googly, outgoing, willing to please, goofy, innovative, quirky individuals with our own defined way of getting events produced and executed. Established in 2007, we have been around quite enough to understand the mechanics of what works and what doesn't in the West African regions.We are the company who would tell you if we think your brand plan is seamless or if your brand plan absolutely wont work. We will say pause and lets re think this.
Job Title: Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in virtual bookkeeping/accounting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Good Analytic, organisational, multitasking,record keeping and communication skills.
- Good leadership skill and time management.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with no supervision
- Must be Resident in Abuja pls.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with position as subject to: [email protected]
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here