The Nigerian Navy - Applications are invited from qualified candidates desiring to be recruited for House Officers and Interns for the 2017 training session in the Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital, Ojo Lagos in the under listed medical field:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS).
- Provisional Certificate of registration from the Council.
- House officer/Intern will be provided free accommodation and paid salaries in line with the current scale approved by the Federal Government
Location: Ojo, Lagos
15th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications at the office of the "Director of Medical Services" at:
Naval Headquarters Annex,
Note: Written application is to submitted at one of the 2 Centres above before the closing date. Candidates are required to affix 1 passport size photograph to their application letter.
Selection of Interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS for selection interview at Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital, Ojo, Lagos.
- Successful candidates will be expected to work at the Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital, Ojo, Lagos for the period of One Year and are to abide by the civil service regulations and ethics.
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here