Human Resources Specialist Limited - Our client, IL Bagnio provides superior total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes which reflect the taste, personality and lifestyle of its discerning individual and commercial clients.IL Bagnio wants that one perfect candidate who appreciates the quality and uniqueness of its products to represent, promote, market and manage the Brand.
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Develop strategies to maintain and increase the company’s active and effective online presence.
- Conduct market survey and product performance of the product brand.
- Coordinate periodic sales promotions of brand management, advertising, media plans, etc.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications.
- Define, evaluate, and prioritize business requirements for new products and change requests to existing products, based on customer feedback, industry trends, research based definition etc.
- Plan strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Develop, implement and modify as necessary a strategic plan based on solid understanding of competitors’ market position, strengths/weakness and customers’ needs.
- Develop strategies for the growth in sales of company products and services.
- Constantly keeping abreast of best practice and new brand management tools.
- Make suggestions and share ideas to improve quantity and quality of work.
- Work as an effective team member, anticipate to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure each assignment or task is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that staff behavior and conduct conform to company values, expectations, and policy.
- Be an exemplary role model. Use good judgment, and maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Keep supervisor apprised of all matters relating to the brand in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; MBA a definite plus.
- Professional membership or certification in Marketing.
- 3- 5 years of verifiable related experience.
- Superior and demonstrable knowledge of product and market.
- Demonstrable ability to use social media including FB, Twitter, etc. to manage campaigns.
- Superior proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Superior ability to present and relate with varied external audience including top executives.
- Superb ability to interact with staff, clients and all contacts in a professional manner.
- Enthusiastic innate appreciation of the superiority and uniqueness of our products.
- Creative with the ability to generate constant stream of innovative ideas.
- Expert in formulating and executing promotions and marketing strategies.
- Strong ability to share ideas, get buy in and carry all along for successful implementation.
- Team player with strong ability to work collaboratively to meet goals.
- Methodical approach, analytical and critical thinking skills to problem solve and make decisions.
- Superb attention to detail and consistently produce timely and error-free work at all times.
- Positive, quick thinking, and resourceful demonstrating a positive can-do attitude.
- Reliable, dependable, diligently, humble with the uttermost level of integrity.
- Accurately and speedily analyze scope of work and schedule work for on-time delivery.
- Ability to listen, understand, and ask relevant follow-up questions.
- Ability to train staff in all areas relating to brand management.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Leader, with excellent time management skills and ability to work to meet all deadlines.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter with their CV/Resume to: [email protected] In the subject line of your email, please write "BRAND MGR 2016".
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here