Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc.
The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering. Ultiproc offers a one- stop shop solution for international procurement and services for a wide range of products for the oil and gas industry, construction, medical and manufacturing industry.
Job Title:Business Analyst Superintendent
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in financial modelling and forecasting, and business planning.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended corporate strategies and structures, including areas such as budgeting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
- Analyse management accounts, market data and other relevant sources of information to develop detailed business plans for the Company’s many lines of business
- Develop templates and train staff on using such templates to automate client billing processes
- Develop templates and train staff on using such templates to automate supplier purchase order processes
- Develops credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the CFO and MD in budgeting, planning, fund raising and marketing
- Develop information memorandum and business plans for fund raising, investor updates and Board Meetings
- Monitors local and global industry trends and reports on same
- Liaises and maintains good relations with banks and potential / actual investors
- Monitors and optimizes banking activities so as to assure appropriate cash flow
- Develops and maintains a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
- Masters of Business Administration &/or Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience) in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Extensive experience with analysing complex industries with many lines of business
- At least 10 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- At least 5 years of experience in managing people
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modelling, proposals and presentations to differing audiences
- Comfortable fulfilling designated role within a team environment while applying self-directed work activity
- Demonstrated experience with accounting protocol, activity, and review.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite with particular strength using Excel.
- Competent to review contracts and help negotiate as necessary.
- High ethical, moral, and integrity based discretion, choices, and actions
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
This post first appeared on Current Vacancies, Jobs In Nigeria, Latest Employm, please read the originial post: here