South Lanarkshire, Search Consultancy Limited
A much sought after position for an immediately available Financial Accountant with a leading manufacturing organisation in South Lanarkshire has arisen on a temporary basis for 9-12 months.
The Financial Accountant's key duties will include:
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, VAT and other tax returns
- Assisting in VAT preparation for European business entities
- Statutory reporting
- Assisting in project based work such as corporate tax returns
- Taking part in month end close routine, accruals, prepayments, reconciliations
- Conducting financial analysis and reporting on findings
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a professionally qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- Have previous experience in a similar
- Be a competent user of Excel
- Previous SAP experience would be highly desirable.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary in line with their experience along with the chance to work and further their development within a well known international business with a reputation for excellence. To apply please send your CV to [email protected] or contact me on 0141 272 7750.