Now that it’s summer, it means means hot weather, farmer’s markets, baseball, barbecues and all the other things on the summer bucket list. We hope you’re enjoying your summer!
This week, we share some interesting federal government Contracting stories with you including new contracting initiatives at the Departments of Energy and Health and Human Services, a few bad behaving contractors getting sentenced for fraud and bribery and where to find several June contracting conferences.
- Energy gets one step closer to a quantum leap. [fedscoop]
- HHS seeks accelerators to build ‘disruptive’ tech for national security. [fedscoop]
- McPherson Contractors owner pleads guilty in $346M fraud scheme. [cjonline]
- 5 of the Best Government Contracting Conferences in June. [lemonwire]
- This U.S. Veteran Is One Of The Most Successful Women In America. [Forbes]
- Contractor Sentenced for Bribes, Kickbacks. [wnep]
- Senate Defense Bill Seeks DoD Management Reforms. [FEDweek]
- Fair and open? Bulk of DoD dollars continue to filter to a few market giants. [DefenseNews]
This post first appeared on SmallGovCon - Legal News And Notes For Small Government Contractors, please read the originial post: here