Sanofi Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring As Senior API Developer For BE/B.Tech|Mumbai
Sanofi Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring:At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Sanofi Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Detail
Company Name: Sanofi
Company Website: www.Sanofi.com
Position: Senior API Developer
Degree Needed: B.Tech/B.E
Batch: 2019 Batch
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience Needed: Experience
Salary: Best in industry
- The API Developer has the responsible for all facets of integration architecture and implementing solutions including API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application Development best practices.
- Accountable for the performance, quality, security, efficiency, compliance aligned with legal and regulatory constraints, and consistent delivery of their services aligned with the API Strategy, patterns, process and roadmap
How To Apply For a Job Online? Click Here To Submit Your Resume
Hyderabad Job (200)
Chennai Job (210)
Mumbai Job (90)
Noida Job (110)
Pune Job (140)
Walk-in Job (190)
OffCampus Job (421)
Java Developer (25)
- Facilitate the transfer of knowhow, experiences and good practices within the ITS.
- Support the customers’ success and dare to bring new innovative ideas
- Experience in Agile delivery and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in one or more enterprise integration tools such as TIBCO, CA Layer7, Apigee, MuleSoft, etc.
- Experience in software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge.
- Experience in drive the full cycle of project development leading to business objectives and value realization
- Work in wide collaboration with all ITS Tech teams involved.
- Act as a bridge with the other ITS Tech systems, standards, and architecture teams.
- Maintain the customers’ relationship and be the focal point for technical and development matters.
- Ability to deal with different levels within the organizations
- Provide consulting to customers on business systems’ development, and guide others through complex projects and/or assignments.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Supports the integration environment and solutions.
- Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities
- Provides mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Works closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements
- Exemplifies Vision, Values, and Culture in each interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders
Full Stack Developer : Apply
Sanofi Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Knowledge And Skills
- Historical experience with the ESB stacks such as – Layer 7, Apigee, MuleSoft.
- Deep knowledge of with API Strategy development and microservices architecture
- Deep experience with API Management, Flow Design, API Design. Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows.
- Experienced with design patterns
- Experience with Hybrid cloud providers
- Experience with message queue design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Some experience of application design and development
- Agile methodology
- DevOps framework concept
- Agile Project Management with Scrum
- Some knowledge in Designing Thinking
- Compliance mindset:
- Sox, GxP, FDA
- Security management
- Innovation mindset
- networking and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Contribute to develop roadmap, strategy and implementation plan
How to Apply for Sanofi Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring:
Apply Link: Click Here
Companies That Are Hiring Entry Level