Thomson Reuters hiring "Trainee Software Engineer" for B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree, Bangalore- Nov 2019
Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2019: Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2019
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
- Improves operations by collecting information from support incidents, conducting system analysis, root cause analysis and provide issue resolutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process.
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2019
Apply Link-Click Here to Apply for Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2019