The Bank Holiday weekend is finally here and hopefully the sun is set to shine.
We haven’t had too many opportunities to utilise our gardens so far this year so what better opportunity than this weekend to invite a few friends over and fire up the BBQ.
Here’s five of the most stylish gardens on the site which we wish we were chilling in this weekend:
Gorse Cottage, Birch Hall, Oughterard, Co. Galway, H91 PEK6
- Type: 3 bed cottage
- Estate agent: Sherry FitzGerald Galway
- Asking price: €425,000
Bartra Cove, Harbour Road, Dalkey, Co Dublin
- Type: 5 bed detached house
- Estate Agent: Sherry FitzGerald Dalkey
- Asking price: €4,850,000
Coolisteige, Clonlara, Co Clare
- Type: 4 bed detached house
- Estate Agent: DNG Cusack Dunne
- Asking price: €355,000
27 Moorefield Lawns, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Type: 3 bed terraced house
- Estate Agent: O’Dwyer English Auctioneers
- Asking price: €249,950
6 Raglan Lane, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- Type: 5 bed mews house
- Estate Agent: Savills
- Asking price: €1,625,000
The post Gardens worth hanging out in this weekend appeared first on MyHome.ie Advice & Blog.