The Australia National University, Australia invites applications from Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree at the Institution.
The main purpose of this educational award is to grant financial support for a postgraduate student who has a research interest in economics or political economy in the Asia Pacific Region.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Studies: Economics or political economy
Value Of Scholarships: The Scholarship provides a stipend of $27,000 per annum paid fortnightly in arrears.
The scholarship also includes provisions for paid medical, maternity and paternity leave.
- Applicants must domestic or international student;
- Applicants must be enrolled/enrolling in a postgraduate coursework or postgraduate research degree program at the Australian National University;
- Applicants must have demonstrated research interest in economics or political economy studies in the Asia Pacific region; and
- Applicants must demonstrate track record of academic merit.
How To Apply: Applicants are advised to apply for postgraduate degree coursework at ANU.
Please submit the following to [email protected]:
- CV & Academic Transcript
- PAFTAD Scholarship application letter demonstrating your interest in applying (1 page max.)
- two referee letters of support.
Visit The Official Website For More Information