The N-Power recruitment Programme is a Nigerian governmental scheme set up to provide skill acquisition, entrepreneurship, innovation, and empowerment to young youths both graduates and undergraduates. The reason for this is because of the growing frustration on the part of the Nigerian youths towards lack of job acquisition. So, therefore, integrating youths to be versatile helps them to have a better chance of providing a good living standard.
One thing you need to know about this N-Power programme is the fact that the scheme always holds every year since its invention. Again, there are about four key areas which N-Power volunteers tend to provide teaching and instructional solutions. Upon your registration, you’ll have to select any area you want to operate in. I’ll have to show you the necessary requirements that will guide you to apply for the N-Power Recruitment Programme.
General Requirements for the N-Power Recruitment Programme
Read below and see the requirements required, coupled with the four key areas involved in this scheme.
- Before you process the registration form, you need to make sure that you’re between the ages of 18 and 35, which is the minimum and maximum age required.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen and stating your location in the country.
- Your Birth certificate, affidavit of age declaration, and your valid photo ID must be accessed.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, OND, HND, or NCE certificate in your possession, coupled with your statement of result in any degree you have.
- Being an applicant, you must have completed your National service if applicable.
- Most importantly, you should have some basic skills in possession.
The N-Power Four Key Areas
The four key areas in the N-Power volunteers include;
The N-Power Agro Programme
The Agro Programme helps to provide advisory services to farmers across the country towards helping them to improve on their agricultural practices. Not only that, this branch also helps to calculate data of Nigeria’s agricultural assets.
To join the programme, you need to be a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND holder in Agricultural Sciences, Agro Economics, Agronomy, Animal Science, Nutrition, Crop Science, Food Science and Technology, etc.
N-Power Health Programme
This programme helps to improve the health care in most communities in the country, in order to see that members of the society who are in need but unwilling to afford this service are being catered for. Surely, you need to hold a Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in health areas such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Psychology, Midwifery, etc.
N-Power Teach Programme
This programme helps to improve the basic education in Nigeria. The major reason for this programme is to deploy assistants to support the teachers across primary schools in Nigeria, towards helping them with the affairs and management of the school. The requirement is for all post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines including OND and NCE qualifications.
N-Power VAIDS Programme
Otherwise known as the Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme. The purpose of this scheme is to encourage non-taxpayers to make a declaration on their respective income and assets, therefore urging them to pay their tax. The N-Power VAIDS provides members who assist the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Joint Tax Board in performing this function.
This programme is practically for unemployed graduates with a Bachelor’s or HND degrees, and have also completed your NYSC programme. The preferred branches for this programme are Economics, Law, Finance, Finance, Psychology, etc.
How to Apply for the N-Power Recruitment Programme
- To apply for this programme, you need to visit the official site @ npower.gov.ng.
- Once you click on the Registration icon, you’ll be required to input email and then create a username and password for this site. Click “Register” to complete.
- Then visit your email account to verify your registration.
- After that, you’ll then have to log into the website with your username and password.
- Once you arrive on the homepage, click on “Program” to see the four areas which will enable you to choose one that suits your field of study.
- Scroll down and then select the job you want to apply for.
- You have to provide relevant requirements for the job which you’ve applied for.
- If you’re through, click on the “Submit” button.
That’s just how it works! You need to bookmark this page to come back for more updates on this N-Power programme.
The post How to Apply for the N-Power Recruitment Programme Nigeria appeared first on Recruitment Cycle.