LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver Immediate Start
- Immediate Start
- Combine and match of Retailer Deliveries and Trunking work
- Monday-Friday £thirteen/hr
- Saturday £15/hr Sunday £17/hr
- Weekly pay
- Typical shift: 10-12 hour/day
Class 1 (CE) work obtainable:
Retailer work:6-12 deliveries to shops – will embrace tail-carry operation. Unit must be backed onto the bay, the driving force might want to switch the required trollies into the shop, get hold of signatures after which take away any empties. Sometimes Thursday to Monday shifts and begins occasions might range. Work might be ongoing for the correct driver. Induction required first after which the driving force if profitable will spend two days with a Driver/coach going over the job and turning into acquainted with the position. After this can then run on their very own. Respectable communication expertise required. Typical 10-12 hour day
Appropriate Applicant Necessities:
- Should maintain a legitimateCPC Card.
- Should maintain a legitimateCAT CE licence.
- Should maintain a legitimate Digital Tacho-graph Card.
- Not more than 6 factors in your licence.
- Minimal 6 months Class1 CE expertise
For extra vacancies in Higher Manchester space please contact Pawel on or e mail