Location: Marlton, NJDivision: Company-Contracts
Sort: Full TimeMin. Expertise: Entry Degree
Global Furniture Group, a pacesetter within the workplace furnishings business has an instantaneous career alternative at our Marlton, NJ location. The Contracts Administrator will present administrative help to the Contracts Supervisor in managing buying agreements for the corporate. This candidate will help the Contracts division in managing present contract portfolios in addition to sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing contract/buying agreements required for market sectors such because the healthcare, schooling and public sectors.
Duties and Duties
- Help Contracts Supervisor via buying settlement lifecycle (from sourcing, to improvement, to implementation, to administration of buying settlement).
- Guarantee adherence to firm insurance policies and procedures in addition to technical and authorized compliance.
- Help with all points of contract and CEC quote administration.
- Full and fulfill gross sales and compliance reporting.
- Work together successfully with all stakeholders inside the group (because it applies) together with, however not restricted to Buyer Care employees, Distribution Middle employees, Merchandise managers and specialists, Design, IT, Advertising, HR, Gross sales and our Government Workforce.
- Information of Microsoft Workplace, Outlook & Dynamics Phrase
- Information of AS400.
- Demonstrates wonderful writing expertise, particularly for enterprise correspondence and proposals.
- Have to be nicely organized, element-oriented and capable of function independently.
- Should be capable of learn, analyze, interpret and summarize bids, contracts and different authorized paperwork effectively and successfully
- Keep privileged and confidential info with the utmost integrity.
- Associates diploma in finance, enterprise administrator, contract administration or associated area.
- Six months to at least one yr associated expertise and/or coaching; or equal mixture of schooling and expertise or army equal.
- Expertise in skilled procurement and contracting is a plus, particularly on the subject of summarizing solicitation paperwork and drafting detailed proposals.
WHO WE ARE
The Global Furniture Group is a number one North American Producer of furnishings options. Global provides a broad vary of furnishings merchandise designed for the office, schooling, healthcare + hospitality markets, delivering distinctive worth and high quality to its community of sellers, designers and clients.
Working for 50+ years and using greater than four,000 individuals worldwide, Global has places all through Canada, the US, Mexico, China and the UK.
WHERE WE ARE
Global has distribution facilities and showrooms situated all throughout NYC Facilities Denver Metropolis Seattle You'll be able to go to us at www.globalfurnituregroup.com.
Global is a smoke-free, drug-free office and equal alternative employer.
Certified candidates will obtain consideration for this place with out regard to race, colour, faith, intercourse, nationwide origin, sexual orientation, gender id, incapacity or protected veteran standing. To request help in finishing this software, please name 800.220.1900 and ask for Human Assets.
Veterans Inspired to Apply
Further Software Directions