Warehouse Production - WA01
You need to be a part of a rising, aggressive and dynamic firm that rewards success and challenges you to develop. Most significantly, you need to be a part of a workforce that is filled with individuals such as you – “A” gamers with a drive to succeed!
Our Shredding Specialists are entitled to the next incentives:
- A aggressive wage
- Aggressive advantages package deal:
- Medical, dental and imaginative and prescient protection
- Firm Paid Life Insurance coverage
- Firm Paid Brief-time period and lengthy-time period incapacity
- A enjoyable setting to develop inside and be challenged to be the perfect you might be!
The Shredding Specialist is liable for receiving, segregating and loading waste paper right into a paper shredder in addition to numerous conventional warehouse help duties. The Shredding Specialist is a member of the native operations group who coordinates the parking of all vans in preparation for the subsequent day. The Shredding Specialist have to be a staff participant and contribute to a protected and harmonious work surroundings.
At Shred-it, our company imaginative and prescient, mission and values usually are not simply phrases on a plaque; they're the objectives and values that we stay by each day. Every Shred-it Companion is liable for upholding and exemplifying these values at all occasions.
- Unload shredded paper, media, and product from Shred-it’s vans at the assigned department
- Function and keep baling equipment at the department
- Guarantee all paper bales are staged or loaded for cargo as required
- Carry out shredding operations in help of Shred-it’s off-website shredding program
- Operates forklifts and performs preventative upkeep on forklifts as required
- Maintains a clear and protected working space based on Shred-It and NAID requirements
- Performs weekly, month-to-month and yearly preventative upkeep on all gear
- Keep a accountable strategy to all safety and security issues associated to the operation of Shred-it
- Different duties as assigned
- Capacity to speak successfully with clients in knowledgeable method
- Capacity to take care of the very best degree of customer support in all features of the job
- Snug in a quick paced dynamic setting
- Understands the significance of element and accuracy
- Means to work properly in a group setting and is all the time prepared to help others
- Highschool diploma or equal
- One to 2 (1-2) years of expertise in a producing or warehouse setting most popular
- Six (6) months as a licensed forklift driver is most popular
- Primary Information of forklift truck driving and upkeep
- Wonderful bodily capability; Should be capable of carry a minimal of seventy five kilos repeatedly over the course of the day
- Capability to face up to the bodily calls for of lifting, pulling and managing heavy gear and objects
Background Verify/Drug Check
- Profitable completion of complete background verify at time of software and all through employment
- Profitable completion of drug testing in accordance with firm insurance policies and relevant regulation
From medical waste and doc destruction to sustainability providers and compliance options, the Stericycle staff has been serving clients since 1989.
A Workforce of Objective Pushed People
Since our founding over 25 years in the past, Stericycle has grown from a small begin-up in medical waste administration into a pacesetter throughout a variety of more and more complicated and extremely regulated arenas, together with compliance and sustainability waste providers, model safety options, and buyer contact options.
Each group at the moment should adjust to more and more strict regulatory tips and quality control within the supply of their core companies. Giant or small, companies can’t all the time do it on their very own. They search out Stericycle to assist them. We've the experience and keenness to tackle many difficult and sometimes behind-the-scenes providers our shoppers don’t all the time know methods to do properly however finally make their companies higher.