Beneath primary supervision, helps the day-to-day operations of the Teton County Human Resources (HR) Division by performing program help and administrative features; assists with advantages packages, recruitment and onboarding processes, and updates worker info database, information, and data. Administers and supplies help for Human Resources Info System (HRIS) modules, maintaining integrity and accuracy of database.
Obligations and Duties
- Maintains and administers HRIS info, screens vendor report feeds, and reconciles payroll info to HRIS. Supplies help for HRIS, together with researching and resolving HRIS issues and course of flaws, and recommends options or various strategies to satisfy necessities. Serves as liaison with payroll, inner stakeholders, and profit distributors.
- Maintains and updates personnel and profit knowledge within the County’s Human Resources Info System (HRIS) in order that data and reviews are correct and out there.
- Maintains knowledge integrity in HRIS by operating queries and analyzing knowledge; corrects and manually updates knowledge when crucial, making certain accuracy and integrity of system.
- Assists worker with profit program questions, enrollments, and modifications; may fit with advantages suppliers to resolve claims points.
- Assists within the hiring course of by coordinating job postings on the web site, placement of job ads, and reviewing resumes, performing phone interviews and reference checks as requested. Schedule conferences and coordinate interviews as requested by the HRD. Tracks standing of candidates in HRIS and responds with comply with up letters on the finish of the recruitment course of.
- Assists candidates in individual and on the phone by offering info and answering inquires associated to making use of for positions inside the County.
- Assists with conducting new rent worker orientations.
- Tracks worker efficiency evaluate due dates and notifies supervisors.
- Develops HRIS consumer procedures, tips, and documentation; trains new customers and employees on new processes and performance.
- Assists the general public and different County staff with inquiries associated to a variety of HR features, and directs them to the right HR employees member when crucial.
- Offers administrative help to Human Resources Division; prepares, reconciles and distributes numerous month-to-month reviews for monitoring and billing functions. Verifies the accuracy of varied invoices associated to said features and course of for cost.
- Maintains absolute confidentiality of labor-associated points, HR data, and County info; assures compliance with the confidentiality requirements of the Privateness Act of 1974, U.S.C. § 552A.
- Helps the connection between the Teton County employees and most of the people by demonstrating courteous and cooperative conduct when interacting with guests and County employees; maintains confidentiality of labor-associated points and County info; performs different duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications and Expertise
Schooling and Expertise:
- Associates Diploma in Human Resources, or associated subject; AND one yr of Human Resources program expertise; OR equal mixture of schooling, coaching, and expertise.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Could also be required to own a legitimate Wyoming/Idaho Driver’s License and keep a suitable driving document.
Required Information of:
- County group, operations, objectives, insurance policies, and procedures.
- County, state, and federal legal guidelines, statutes, guidelines, and laws governing Human Resources actions and features.
- Rules and practices of public sector personnel techniques, personnel information, and confidential data administration.
- Rules and practices of regulatory compliance, worker relations, recruitment methods, compensation and wage construction, advantages program administration, and office security.
- Authorized, moral and professional guidelines of conduct for government staff.
Required Expertise in:
- Understanding and making use of County insurance policies, and related state and federal legal guidelines, guidelines, and laws.
- Administering human assets plans, insurance policies, and procedures.
- Working independently and exercising skilled judgment on delicate and confidential points.
- Getting ready, sustaining, and reviewing confidential human useful resource data, reviews, and documentation.
- Working a private pc using normal and specialised software program.
- Establishing and sustaining efficient working relationships with different employees, elected officers, and regional businesses.
- Speaking successfully verbally and in writing.
Bodily Calls for/Work Surroundings:
- Work is carried out in a normal workplace setting.
Teton County provides a complete advantages package deal.
Job Sort: Full-time
Wage: $19.ninety one to $20.ninety one /hour
- Human Resources: 1 yr