As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager you'll liable for offering distinctive service to our clients. A key precedence consists of aiding the Store Manager within the day by day operation of the shop. Underneath the course of the Store Manager, additionally, you will be liable for sustaining inventories, retailer look and finishing every day paperwork. Principal Duties & Obligations:
- Greets and assists clients in a constructive, approachable method. Solutions questions and resolves buyer inquiries and considerations.
- Maintains a presence within the retailer by offering wonderful customer support.
- Ensures a clear, nicely-stocked retailer for patrons.
- On the path of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Group Members on Family Dollar working practices and procedures.
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from supply truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to retailer.
- Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and report maintaining to incorporate payroll, scheduling and money register deposits and receipts.
- Helps Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
- Assumes sure administration duties in absence of Store Manager.
- Follows all Firm insurance policies and procedures.
Place Necessities: Schooling: Favor completion of highschool or equal. Capability to learn, interpret and clarify to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, and so forth). Expertise: Favor retailer administration expertise in retail, grocery, or drug retailer environments. Bodily Necessities: Capacity to recurrently carry as much as forty lbs. (and infrequently, as much as fifty five lbs.) from flooring degree to above shoulder peak; should have the ability to meet calls for of frequent strolling, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or with out affordable lodging. Availability: Means to work versatile, full-time schedule to incorporate days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Expertise & Competencies: Buyer Focus, Creating Potential, Outcomes Pushed, Robust Organizational Expertise, Communication Expertise, Drawback Fixing/Choice Making, Job Information and Relationship Administration. Job : Assistant Store Administration Main Location : WY-Kemmerer-09163/W WY KEMMERER 09163/W WY KEMMERER 520 E PINE AVE Kemmerer 83101 Job Degree : Group Chief Schooling Degree : Excessive Faculty Diploma/GED (±eleven years) Shift : Variable Journey : No Drug Display Required: Sure