The Bag Handler masses luggage of dirty linen onto rail/conveyor techniques to offer type/rely work stations with luggage for processing. Assists type/rely workstations as wanted. Transfers soil linen slings/carts to washroom or Clear linen slings/carts to Flatwork space. Might clear empty carts, and performs different duties as wanted.
- Carry and cargo luggage of dirty linen onto rail/conveyor techniques.
- Switch slings/luggage/carts to different departments.
- Help type/rely workstations as wanted.
- Meet effectivity and security requirements for the place.
- Comply with directions as directed by supervision.
- Clear carts/bins as wanted.
- Hold work space clear.
- Work in different manufacturing positions as wanted.
- Acknowledge colours and sizes, rely precisely.
- Meet bodily necessities of job.
- Acknowledge colours, sizes and totally different product.
- Comprehend and comply with course.
Typical Bodily Exercise:
- Bodily Calls for include standing, strolling, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, greedy, always lifting as much as one hundred lbs., seeing, listening to and stooping.
- Bodily Necessities include with the ability to meet the bodily calls for for your complete shift.
Typical Environmental Circumstances:
- Manufacturing areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which incorporates variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and mud. Dirty linens come from quite a lot of clients akin to eating places, motels, medical amenities and outlets.
- Equal Alternative Employer/Protected Veterans/People with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Alternative Posters offered by OFCCP right here .
- The contractor won't discharge or in another method discriminate towards staff or candidates as a result of they've inquired about, mentioned, or disclosed their very own pay or the pay of one other worker or applicant. Nevertheless, staff who've entry to the compensation info of different staff or candidates as a part of their important job features can't disclose the pay of different staff or candidates to people who don't in any other case have entry to compensation info, until the disclosure is (a) in response to a proper grievance or cost, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, continuing, listening to, or motion, together with an investigation carried out by the employer, or (c) in step with the contractor's authorized obligation to furnish info. forty one CFR 60-1.35(c)