The detailed JKPSC job information like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Job Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||21 August, 2018 to 20 September, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Selection 5. Notification|
1. JKPSC Recruitment 2018: Job Vacancy Details
The Lecturer vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission are as follows….
Monthly Pay: ₹ 9300-34800 AGP Rs.5400
You might be interested in these Jammu & Kashmir govt jobs:
- SKIMS Jobs 2018: Apply online for 199 ITI, Gardner, Attendant & Nursing Recruitment
- LIC HFL Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 300 Manager, Assistant & Other Jobs
2. Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Jobs
The eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: Master’s Degree in the relevant subject. (MCA in case of Computer science)
- Age Limit: 18-40 years (as on 01/ 01/2018). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC candidates and 2 years for PWD candidates.
Detailed eligibility criteria can be found in the recruitment notification.
3. How to apply Online for Lecturer in JKPSC?
Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission at www.jkpsc.nic.in or
Directly from here: Apply for Lecturer
- For GEN: ₹ 1000/-
- For Reserved Categories: ₹ 500/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||21 August, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||20 September 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||20 September 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
4. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus of Lecturer
The selection process of Lecturer will comprise of Written Test (60 marks) and Personal Interview, Experience & other (40 marks).
Detailed parameters can be seen in here: http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/RULE_51.pdf
5. Download JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification (PDF)
Advt. No. 09- PSC (DR-P) OF 2018
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Free Jammu & Kashmir Job Alert newsletter in right column. You can also find Latest Govt Job updates on Twitter and Facebook.
The post JKPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 20 Lecturer (10+2) Vacancies appeared first on NaukriLatest.