Anna University Recruitment 2018: Anna University, Chennai invites application form in plain paper along with detailed Bio-data for the recruitment of 8 Project Engineers for below mentioned project. The registration will start on 18 April, 2018 and last date for submitting online application is 03 May, 2018.
Project Title: Establishment of GIS Cell for Decision Support in Disaster Management and Populating NDEM with Disaster Specific Database and Integration of Storm Surge Model for Early Warning.
The detailed Anna University Vacancy/ eligibility criteria/ application fee / selection process/ age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Anna University Jobs 2018 at glance|
|Post Name||GIS Project Engineers and Assistants|
|Registration Dates||18 April 2018 to 03 May 2018|
|Application Form||Download Now|
|How to Apply|
1. Anna University Jobs Vacancy Details
Anna University Vacancy
|Project Associate I||2|
|Project Associate II||1|
You might be interested in: CPCB Recruitment 2018: Engineering Jobs as SRF/ JRF, Apply Now
2. Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer Jobs
- Ph. D. in Topic related to Coastal Hazards!Disaster Management / Remote Sensing and GIS M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics.
- Experience: Minimum of Six Years of Research/Project experience after M.E./M. Tech. or Minimum Eight Years of Research/ Project experience after M.Sc., in handling Satellite Data Image Processing / GIS Software.
Project Associate II:
- M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Sc. in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics.
Project Associate I:
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Geoinformatics/ Geomatics/ Computer Science.
- Experience: Previous experience in GPS functions.
- BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BBA
- Experience: Previous experience in MS Word, MS Excel.
3. How to Apply offline for Project Engineer Posts?
- Interested candidates must fill in the Offline Application Form downloadable from Job Notification
- The interested candidates may submit their applications for the Temporary Project Post in the prescribed format along with copy of certificates of Educational Qualification and experience, to “The Director, Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai-600 025” on
or before 03/05/2018.
- The tentative date of interview will be informed later.
|Anna University Jobs Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Registration starting date||18 April 2018|
|Registration closing date||03 May 2018|
5. Anna University Project Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Advt. No. IRS-CDMM/DIR/Projects/2018-1
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Free Job Alert newsletter in right column. You can also find Latest Job updates on Twitter and Facebook.
The post Anna University Jobs 2018: Apply for GIS Project Engineers appeared first on NaukriLatest.