NTPC Recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2018:: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invites from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join this organization for Mouda Super Thermal Power Project (Maharashtra) and Solapur Super Thermal Power Project (Maharashtra) under Western Region-I of NTPC Ltd. The online registration will start on 18 April, 2018 and last date for submitting online application is 09 May, 2018.
The detailed NTPC Recruitment information like number of vacancy/ eligibility criteria/ application fee /age limit and how to apply are given here…
|NTPC Jobs 2018 at glance|
|Post Name||Diploma Engineers|
|Registration Dates||18 April 2018 to 09 May 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|How to Apply|
1. NTPC Recruitment 2018: Diploma Engineers Vacancy Details
The vacancies details in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) are as follows….
NTPC Job Vacancy Details
|Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)||23||13||6||2||2|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||16||7||5||1||3|
|Diploma Trainee (C&I)||11||8||2||1||–|
You might be interested in: NSCL Jobs 2018: Apply online for 258 Trainee Vacancy
2. Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Engineer
The eligibility criteria for different posts in Diploma Engineer are as follows…
A. Educational Qualification
- Electrical: Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Mechanical: Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- C&I: Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Note: Eligible candidates, who have passed in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only.
Candidates maximum age should be
- 25 years
as on last date of application (Relaxation to reserved category as per GOI).
3. NTPC Diploma Engineers Selection Process
The Selection Process will comprise of two stage Written Test:
First stage Online Test
Online Aptitude Test, 120 multiple questions, 1 mark each, 2 hours, 0.25 marks Negative marking:
Syllabus: General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning.
Second stage Online Test
Online Technical Test, 120 multiple questions, 1 mark each, 2 hours, 0.25 marks Negative marking
4. How to Apply online for NTPC Diploma Trainee Posts?
- Interested candidates must fill in the NTPC Diploma Trainee Online Application Form.
- The Application Form will be available on the NTPC’s website: http://www.ntpccareers.net/DT2018/hm.php from 10.00 hours of 18.04.2018 to midnight of 09.05.2018.
- For UR/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ PWD: Rs. 0/-
Payment Mode (Offline): (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC
|NTPC Recruitment 2018: Important Dates|
|Online Registration starting date||18.04.2018|
|Online Registration closing date||09.05.2018|
|Downloading of Admit card for 1 stage Online Aptitude Test||Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively)|
|First Stage Online Aptitude Test||Mid August 2018 (Tentatively)|
|Downloading of Admit card for 2 stage Online Technical Test||3 /4 week of August 2018 (Tentatively)|
5. NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification
Advt. No. WR-1/Mumbai: 01/2018
NTPC Recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2018 Notification
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Free Diploma Engineer Job Alert newsletter in right column. You can also find Latest Job updates on Twitter and Facebook.
The post NTPC Recruitment 2018: 50 Diploma Trainee Job Vacancies, Apply Now appeared first on NaukriLatest.