Customer Service Jobs – Full time customer Operations Associate at Sally in Long Island City, New York with compensation of $24 – $28 per hour.
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Operations Associate to work on-site at Sally’s Long Island City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help the Claims and Collections team achieve its mission to find ways to manage some of the company’s most complex problems, including non-performing customers and accident-event arbitration. You’ll also help design thoughtful systems and processes that represent knowledge of both the customer and insurance payment policies.
As you’ll work directly with customers through high-stress situations, a successful candidate will emit the right balance of displaying empathy for customers while executing programmatic, rule-based mechanics of internal systems. It is a challenging role, but critical to the company’s success.
- Manage daily communications with flagged or delinquent customers with the primary aim of reducing non-performance losses.
- Build and document outstanding payment logic and schemes that will be used for internal technology systems.
- Liaison with legal advisers for corresponding incidents.
- Manage incident claim lifecycle.
- Work with drivers to receive accident collateral, including photos, police reports, and statements.
- File third papery auto damage claims.
- Work with Vehicle Specialists to receive repair invoices and estimates.
- Effectively evaluate evidence, formulate a view, and negotiate a favorable settlement.
- Communicate with drivers about the status of open claims and repair costs.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient, flexible, and customer-focused
- Strong motivation for best-in-class service
- Proficient in Google sheets
You’ll be a good fit if you are:
- Logical and practical
- Laser-focused on understanding the facts and root causes of each problem you encounter
- Calm through chaos
- Can connect concepts to goals and get energized by independent improvement
- Enjoy developing systems and processes that last
- Have a strong commitment toward excellent work and truthful relationships
- Base salary + monthly incentives
- Medical and dental insurance
Commitment: This is an ongoing, long-term contract position.
Sally (drivesally.com) is the most trusted vehicle and service provider in the transportation industry. We provide vehicles on a flexible basis to professional ride-share drivers looking for best-in-class support and service.
The rapid growth in the on-demand economy has accelerated the movement towards data-driven transportation. In the same way that ride sharing platforms use data to help passengers efficiently get from point A to point B, Sally uses data to inform vehicle usage.
We leverage data from our vehicles, drivers, public APIs to inform our business decisions. This approach enables us to incentivize driver safety, reduce insurance costs, and maximize the value of our assets.
Drive better, earn more.
If you’re interested in applying for customer service jobs – Customer Operations Associate at Sally, you can check it out here: https://www.hireart.com/jobs/85e0ff6f/apply
For more jobs in New York, please view it here: Tag Jobs in New York
The post Customer Service Jobs – Customer Operations Associate at Sally – $24 – $28 Per Hour appeared first on Job Pursue.