Customer Service Jobs – Front Desk Associates – Hunts Point Hourly Rates. Fitness for Everybody. Everybody Blinks. We believe that exercise isn’t just about looking good; it’s also about how it makes you feel — both in and out of the gym. We know that if we create an environment where you feel good, you will come more often and get the results you desire.
Blink Fitness launched in early 2011 and has ~70 company-owned locations open or in development across the US. Blink has aggressive expansion plans in the coming years with both corporate and franchise locations.
Blink is an exciting and dynamic business that is still in the start-up mode. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done.
We are currently looking for Front Desk Associates for our Hunts Point club!
Lead by example. Provide a warm, engaging, up-beat and positive energy while serving all Members, Guests, and Team members throughout the entire club. A warm welcome, fond farewell using their names and always focused on exceeding their expectations. Execute all functions of cleaning, transaction handling, and operations.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Greet every member and guest in a welcoming and energetic manner.
- Receive incoming phone calls in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Execute all opening/closing procedures and operations.
- Proficiency in handling members and their requests.
- Quickly and accurately execute all club transactions.
- Conduct all other projects or responsibilities as required.
- Facilitate new Member sign up and Guest trial transactions.
- Maintain our levels for cleanliness and organization of all areas in the Club.
- Maintain high visibility throughout the Club.
- Set the positive energy and tone of the Club.
- Ensure the safety of Members, Guests and Team.
- We take pride and have fun.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly and personable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deliver World Class customer service skills.
- Ability to work hard, multi-task, and problem solve.
- Work independently without constant supervision.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
To apply for Customer Service Jobs at Blink, please send your resume to [email protected] with “Hunts Point – FDA” in the subject line.
For more jobs in New York, please view it here: Tag Jobs in New York
The post Customer Service Jobs – Front Desk Associates Hourly Rates appeared first on Job Pursue.