Jobs in New York – Contract Analyst, Drug Development, hourly rates of $18 – $24 per hour.
Our client is an innovative biotech company that works on developing drugs and therapies to benefit those suffering from various cancers. They are a growing and fast paced company located in New York.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $18-24/hr
Position Overview: An Analyst, Drug Development is needed to add overall value to the lab success and be responsible for supporting the drug development of therapeutics. The Analyst, Drug Development would work in a team environment that demands accuracy and accountability. They would need to be able to contribute new ideas and think outside the box.
The Analyst, Drug Development will be responsible for:
- Performing all necessary lab and lab related techniques and tests including: cell cultures, drug manufacturing, downstream filtration, handling blood products and batch record compliance
- Adhering to GMP and safety guidelines
- Assist with investigations and validation work
- Initiate non conformance’s and perform detailed inspections
- Strictly following SOP’s and making recommendations for improvements when necessary
- Performing all tests in an aseptic environment
The Analyst, Drug Development must have:
- Research or industry experience in drug development research or cell culture
- Experience working in a GMP environment and following SOPs
- An energetic spirit and positive attitude
- The ability to commute to NJ and NY
- A hands on approach to solving problems and getting work done
- Highly preferred to have personal transportation available to go to North Jersey meetings occasionally
A Bachelor’s in Biology or Biotechnology is desired
To apply for Jobs in New York – Contract Analyst, Drug Development, please send your resume to recruiter.
For more jobs in New York, please view it here: Tag Jobs in New York
The post Jobs in New York – Contract Analyst, Drug Development appeared first on Job Pursue.