Full time Personal Assistant Needed for CEO of luxury real estate owner – Jobs in New York with compensation: $65,000 plus benefits.
CEO of luxury real estate Owner, Manager and Developer in Midtown Manhattan off Fifth Avenue seeks a Personal Assistant. This person will be a true right hand to the CEO liaising with all professional and personal contacts. The ideal candidate must have experience, should thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
– Provide high-level Assistant support to the CEO including travel arrangements (commercial and private), calendaring, expense reports, phones, and ad-hoc projects
– Keep CEO organized with meeting materials and immediate priorities; this may include inbox -management
– Act as CEO’s gatekeeper: prioritize various parties appropriately and schedule according to CEO’s preferences and guidance
– Handle confidential materials
-Capable of managing people and high level projects
– Minimum of 3 years of Executive/Personal Assistant experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word ,Excel and Social Media
– Strong judgment, highly developed problem solving and project-management skills
– Personable, articulate, knowledgeable, and professional in presentation.
– Self-motivated, proactive and able to prioritize tasks-Organized and meticulous
– Outstanding time management skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Discretion and utmost respect for confidentiality
Please submit the following form along with your application.
For more jobs in New York, please view it here: Tag Jobs in New York
The post Full Time Personal Assistant Needed – Jobs in New York appeared first on Job Pursue.